Monday, October 20, 2008

OMG Funny!!!

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Of course you have! But laughing so hard and being 9 months pregnant isn't so funny! I was watching tv tonight (The Big Bang Theory) and it was funny. So funny that I starting laughing so hard I was crying. That was all good, but then I started to hurt. My stomach was getting hard and I couldn't breath. Then I started crying cause I was in pain, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was great, only not :) Poor Madison she kept saying "Mommy your crying, Mommy your crying!" She was really worried. Sweet girl!

On another note playgroup isn't doing well. I think its done. Nobody wants to participate and I can't do it once the baby is here. SO far nobody has stepped up and has said they wanna help out so I think only two more playdates and its over. We'll see though. The lady, Laura, that I hang out with is a great person and Friend and I see us hanging out regardless. She has family and friends out in Eagle Mountain so we will see her a lot once we move out there. And she has offered to take Madison for an afternoon so Garrett and I can have a "date" before little AJ comes.

Anyways just wanted to share my painful but funny moment. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

FABULOUS idea, go on a date!!!! NO excuses! :)