Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cornbelly's Pumpkin Patch

Had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. Madison and Daddy played so hard. Jumping on the big pillows, sliding down the slides, the cow train, and the bouncy castle. She had too much fun! The food was yummy too! Hot dogs and chicken strips YUM. Also we made Cheddar Broccoli Soup. So good.

Thursday we had our appointment and went to lunch at Carnios again. Its my new favorite place. Their sandwiches are so good! Gonna start checking me next appointment which is on Wednesday. I can't believe that I'm almost 37 weeks! Ahhh can't wait :)

Went out and saw the house. We have frame work. If that even makes sense. Got to walk through it and I'm very happy with my upstairs, but my downstairs is hard for me to picture. I'm freaking out thats it's gonna be too small. I'm still excited though and can't wait to have our own house again.

Saturday we had a a BBQ for the people at Garrett's work who are leaving. It was awkward but once things started going it went good. Madison didn't want to share the swing set and that kinda shocked Garrett and I. We thought maybe it was because we have done alot this weekend and she didn't nap. Very cranky. So unlike her to be the 'mean' one! She ended up playing by herself alot. The 9 yo and 5 yo wanted nothing to do with her. It was kinda sad. She'd try to talk to them and play with them, but they just walked off and left her there. I wanted to scoop her up and run home with her. (Prolly just my pregnancy hormones, I know she has to learn these things). I went and got her baby out of the truck and she seemed content then. I think she was fine playing by herself (it's what she does all day), but Garrett and I felt sad/bad for her.

It was a very busy weekend. Looking forward to chilling this week. I got to go grocery shopping Saturday morning by myself, which was so nice! Have a Halloween party on Tuesday, appointment on Wednesday and then Halloween on Friday. And that's all I hope to do. Just relax. Oh and I've been watching the World Series and I'm kinda into it. I've been asking Garrett all these questions since I know nothing about baseball. I haven't been interested in watching baseball before. I'm gonna say little AJ wanted me too and leave it at that :)

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

Wow...you really did do a lot this weekend! We are watching the World Series too.....I enjoy listening to it and watching over the rim of my book :~) I liked your pictures you sent...I couln't understand the pillow thing when garrett was telling me so the picture made it clear and FUN! Have a good week!

Kathryn Grider said...

I loved your pictures you sent....I couldn't remember if I told you that.Wow....they did a lot of work on the house last week! small is cozy and less to have to clean! my motto....Less is MORE! more time to do other stuff!