Friday, October 31, 2008

No baby here.......yet!!!

SO my contractions pretty much stopped by noon. I laid down and took a good nap and when I woke up they were still there just about one an hour. Not fun having contractions all day for nothing! I didn't mind them, they weren't really painful, they just came enough to be annoying!
Today I feel good, just tired. Garrett didn't sleep good last night and all I wanna do is sleep so we will be napping today~hopefully! We will be taking Madison trick-or-treating with her friends tonight. I'm looking forward to that. Have a safe and Happy Halloween! Oh and don't let your kids eat the gold pirate coins this year. They are from China and are made with the same thing that is getting all the babies sick over there!

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

Hope you guys get some good rest today....waiting is so HARD! Did madison get her box??? hope so!