Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party


Had our Halloween Party today for playgroup. Probably the last one I'm going to for awhile, if they even continue it. I made her Jessie costume and absolutely love it! It turned out so cute, if you ask me! She loves it too. Friday I hope to get some pictures on "Bullseye". Anyways the party was fun, but exhausting! It was about 4 hours and it wore me out! The kids all had fun though so it was worth it :) Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures!

We have a doctor appointment tomorrow and get to see how far I am or am not LOL!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

WOW! you did a great job on her Jessi Costume....I am very impressed! again I absolutely loved the photo's! Madison makes a wonderful Jessi! We are getting so excited for Austin to get here! Anxious to meet him.Love you....take it EASY!

Kathryn Grider said...

Forgot to mention I recieved the photo's in the mail yesterday....Thank you! they are wonderful.