Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doc. Appt.

Had another doctor appointment for the baby. It went good. I asked about delivery and what his plans were. He said after the next appointment (I'll be 36 weeks) we will be seeing him every week. He said that he doesn't like to "induce" before 39 weeks and if the baby isn't here on his own by week 42 he will induce. So bascially 39-41 weeks is when he likes the baby to come. He also said he can start stripping the membranes at 37 weeks but since that worked so well for Madison (it sent us into labor) I wanna wait until at least 38 weeks. Hope that all made sense. Its good to know that we are on the same track. I wanna do this as natural as we can this time (besides the epidural LOL) if everything goes good. I also asked about how big the baby is and he said he was average but on the smaller side. Which is good for me. I also gained 5 pounds in the last two weeks!! Yay, bring on the chex mix!! LOL Also heartburn is gotten worse. The other night I woke up choking on it. I couldn't breath and thought I was gonna be sick. Not Fun!! And last night I was up every hour with it, so the doctor gave me some better stuff to try. I don't mind it cause its just part of the pregnancy but when I'm not sleeping I need to do something about it. Oh and I got to go to the appointment by myself. Thanks honey! :)

Hmmm other than that just hanging out today. I don't even know what's going on the weekend. Maybe we will all just catch up on sleep. :)

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

Sounds wonderful that all is doing well with our little Peanut! Sorry to hear about your heartburn....that makes life miserable....but this stage in the game of life it usually is miserable! Just think how cramped peanut is getting!LOL OK I like your blog look...nice! Have a good weekend.

Michelle said...

sometimes the best of weekends are the unplanned weekends. Good to hear Baby is doing good. You know what they say bout heartburn? Baby has hair..but Kait didn't have much and I still had heartburn so thke that or leave it hahaha! So what exactly are you meaning by natural if you are having an epidural? not inducing?