Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok I Think Its Good Now

Wow what a mess this blog has been. I don't know why it got messed up but now it seems to be fixed. Kinda mad that I deleted my old blog before Garrett fixed it, but oh well. I'm moving on!

This weekend my sister came over and helped me with some things around the house. And she came grocery shopping with me. What a blessing. Can she come everytime!! LOL. Gonna have to start having Garrett come with me. Or leaving Madison at home. Went through some more baby stuff and got things alittle more organized. Feeling better about bringing our baby to the apartment.

I'm gonna call on the house today and ask when the projected date of completion will be. The contractor told us that once they started digging they would have a better understanding of when it would be done.

I'm taking my parents and brother to the airport on Wednesday for their trip to Hawaii. I'm jealous. Could you imagine a trip to the beach, drinking drinks, laying in the sun, swimming in the water..........oh sorry I'm back ;) And then I have an appointment after that.

Oh we went fishing on Friday. That was so fun. We both caught a fish. Madison had fun reeling in daddy's fish and she loved touching them. I'm working on posting pictures.

K I think thats it for now. It feels like we did alot, but we didn't really. Oh we got Garretts car fixed. It is so nice to have two vehicles again. K I'm getting on those pictures!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

I like your new blog look! Hey
I know I Garrett and I talked about the wooden pony that I have...Ronnie wants to keep it. He is feeling sentimental towards it and since you have one already...he say's Madison will just have to share! Sorry...besides I think someday you will be thankful you only have one to STORE! Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend out! I enjoyed the pictures better than the living room photos.