Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Time...It's the bestest time....





Thank you cartoons. LOL Some of the cute songs on Madison's cartoons are very catchy!
Christmas was very good. Madison had so much fun opening the gifts and showing Austin what they got. She was/is such a sweetheart. And of course everyone got very spoiled :)
We did a small dinner which was a pain to cook. Grrrr I never realized how much stuff went into those dinners til now. They turkey (which we got for free from Garrett's work) was very yummy! I made it in the oven. I also made greenbean casserole, potatoes, and some stuffing. I didn't have any gravy so we tired to make it ourselves and it never did set up. Oh well!
This week I've been busy getting things ready to come home AND to move. What a crazy time it is right now. I'm having a hard time getting much done at a time because Austin doesn't want to be put down. We bought him a portable swing thinking that would help and he doesn't like that either. I finally got him to sleep around 9 last night but was too tired to do anything so I went to bed too! Oh well it will all get done eventually. Right?
Ok gotta start the day. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Have a good day!





1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

Excited for your visit!See you soon