Saturday, December 13, 2008

Big Girl

I thought since we are going to have bad weather this week that I'd stay home and put Madison in pullups. That was my plan last night. This morning she woke up at 7 and went potty twice by 10, keeping her diaper dry. So I pulled out the pullups and told her they were for big girls and we have to keep them dry. And since then she has gone twice (in an hour AH its gonna be a long day!) I am so proud of her. I haven't had to remind her at all. She has just told me she needs to go and we go! WOW What they say is true. When they are ready they will do it. I'm glad I waited til she was ready. Anyways its only day one (well only 4 hours into day one LOL) We will see how it goes!!
Laura came over yesterday and we did pictures. It was fun. Madison was awesome and Austin did so good! We took some awake pictures and got him to sleep and was able to do two sleeping poses. He slept right through us moving him! Can't wait to get them back. :)
K just had to share our morning. Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: