Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Look at big he is getting!! He loves his bathtime and is so content to just chill in the water. Madison loves washing his feet! We've been busy over here!! Last week was Madison's friend's birthday part at Bouncin off the walls. It was so much fun. There was a bounce house, a huge slide, an obstacle course, and a basketball bounce court. We had so much fun, and the place wasn't too much to rent out for a party. Too bad everyone lives away from us cause it would be super fun for Madison's birthday.

I got most of the Christmas shopping done. Just need three more things. It's fun. I'm so in the Christmas spirit (yes I know my page needs updating, but last time I changed the layout I messed up the whole blog! Not Fun!) I'm ready to decorate my house now. Tomorrow we are going to do some pictures of the kids. Laura is coming over to play with some poses. OK thats all for now. Pics to come soon!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

O my goodness, he is getting so big!!!!! I can't wait to hold him. that boucn thing sounds like tons of fun!!! Maybe we could make a trip up there in April :)

Kathryn Grider said...

I don't know how I did it but I missed seeing this post til now! He looks adorable! I can just imagine Madison washing his feet! Cute