Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AHHH this week...crazy!

Ok so first off the potty training thing came to a screeching halt. She didn't want to go sit on the potty at all and kept peeing in her pullups. SO back to diapers we are. I think it is going to need the help of both Garrett and I to do this together. Poor Austin didn't eat good those two days I was trying this cause I was always up and down with Madison while trying to feed him. Ahhh like I said it was crazy!
Finally got my Christmas decorations up. That took forever and felt more like a chore. It usually puts me in the Christmas spirit, but this year I just wanted it done. My fault though, I should have just waited for Garrett to help. ANYWAYS.......
Today I got Madison's last gift for Christmas. I had to drive all the way into Salt Lake to get it but I got it. As Michelle would say, "Oh the things we do for our children!" Too true!
Everyone is good here. This weekend my sister Traci and her hubby are coming into town. Looking forward to a good visit with them.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have your hands full, don't push the potty training. Maybe wait until after the holidays.. travelings..moving are over and settled. And pull-ups did not work for me. But every child is different. Deep breaths.