Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow........

for now then stop by next week!!! LOL I love the snow and think its beautiful, but hate being out in it. It's too cold!
Well it was a pretty busy weekend with last minute shopping. All done with Christmas! Finally. My sister was gonna come over but decided against it because of the weather. I was bummed but what can u do. I'll see everyone soon! (hopefully).
Got some sleep this weekend too. Gotta sleep in and Austin is starting to sleep alittle bit longer at night. About 3-4 hours at a time.
Got some pictures of our outing on Thursday. Madison doesn't like the snow so didn't get much of her. Saw two bald eagles. They were beautiful. I was enjoying them too much so only got one good one picture. It was nice to be out though.
Oh we saw the house and there is cabinets in the garage and the doors are up. We are getting there :)
Not much else. Just hung out. It was nice!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend the weekend! I enjoyed your pictures!

Michelle said...

I enjoyed your pictures too. thanks for sharing.