Friday, January 9, 2009

Lots going on!

First off our trip to Elko was so nice. Thank you everyone for making it memorable. We had a really nice visit with our families. And the slumber party was so fun for Madison and the girls. Good idea Kathy. I have adorable pictures that I will get up today hopefully. Our computer has been acting weird and we haven't been able to get on much. Anyways........We went and saw our house last night to do the walk through and it is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it. Can't wait to move in! It turned out so nice and it's not as small as I had imagined. Four more days!!!
I had my appointment yesterday and that went good. He is running some test on my white blood count to make sure everything is ok, but other than that a normal appointment. Austin has his appointment on Monday, along with everything else! Hopefully we can make it. Packing is going good, slow but good. I'm in need of more boxes and really don't want to buy any. I hate having to spend money on something that gets thrown. Although now that I'm thinking about it it would be nice to have sturdy boxes to store stuff in. Hmmm looks like I'm gonna be buying boxes today :) k I have a beautiful 2 month old (today) :) that needs some loving. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

It was a lot of fun having the girls! I was extremely tired the next day and slept through most of it! And yes it was a really nice visit with you guys! Congrats on your house being ready for this next weeks move!!!! can't wait to come see it. Take it easy!

Michelle said...

the pictures were adorable! I might have to print the one of all 4 of them and put in my frame. I'm glad your visit went well. Can't wait to see your house!!! take care!