Saturday, January 24, 2009

Who needs sleep right!

Austin has been sleeping in his boppy since we brought him home from the hospital. Not sure why we did it. Madison never did. Maybe we did it cause he grunted and spit up alittle more than she did. Anyways. He's getting a flat head and the doctor said I should put him on his side to sleep. SO I tried it last night and he fell asleep fine at 10 til 2, but then he wouldn't go back to sleep. He just laid there and grunted and kicked and moaned trying to get the blanket off his legs. There was one time that he actually had the blanket over his head. (I was awake the whole 2 hours we were trying this, but it was still scary). SO at 4am I gave in and gave him the boppy to sleep in and he passed right out. So I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy him a sleeping sack and see if that works. I'm sure he will outgrow wanting to sleep in the boppy, but I'm concerned about his flat head getting worse. Just thought I'd share and maybe get some advice about what to do.

We got some blinds for the house and it's nice to have some privacy. But I miss my open windows at night. The blinds just make the room so small. We did order a nice blind for the living room and are looking into something for the sliding glass doors than just blinds or drapes. Any ideas??

Gonna try and get Madisons hair cut today too. Hopefully it will be harder for her to chew on. Garrett played poker last night and came in second. He won $90!! Yeah for him. He didn't get home til 1:45 in the morning but I'm glad he went and did something for himself. Well I gotta get moving if I'm gonna make it to Walmart today. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't think of what it is called. But it props them up on their sides or snuggles them on their back. It usually has a detachable pad that moves with velcro. I hope you know what I am talking about....I used it for the girls to help with the flat head thing.