Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whew! What a week!

So as most of you know we are in our new house! Yeah!! We've been here since Monday night. And we love it out here. It's so quiet and beautiful and COLD! So cold. It warms up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I know its January but it's so much colder here than in West Jordan. Other than the cold it's really nice to be out of the apartment and in our own house. We've been busy, busy trying to get everything put away. I've almost gotten everything from the apartment put away but there is still a whole garage of storage stuff! I have no idea where I am going to put it all! I didn't know we had so much stuff. I'm really hoping to get rid of alot of it.
The kids are taking the move well. Madison has been cranky, but I think that's because she's getting her back teeth. She's been chewing on her hair and it drives us crazy! She's back to screaming when she doesn't get her way which is so fun! hehe I'm kidding :)
Austin is growing so much. We had his appointment on the 12th and he weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces and is 22 inches long. He had a bit of a yeast infection again on his bum but that has cleared up. Doctor said he is doing great. He got his first round of vaccines and he took it well at the doctors office, but by 5pm he was hurting (I guess). He screamed and cried for 10 minutes straight. During the same time I was trying to do the walk through on the house and get my water turned on. AHHH too much going on at once.
It was a hard move, much harder than I thought. But it's over and we are getting settled in.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you updated. I was wondering how everything was going. Moving is soo uch fun :)

Kathryn Grider said...

I love the slideshow!!! and am very happy for you guys and your new home.