Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Wheeler, New Gypsy....lots of fun!

Wow this week was amazing. Monday we got ourselves a new four wheeler. A 2007 250 cc little blue thing for me to ride around on. Although it is standard, so I'm working on figuring out how to ride it. Took it out today for a ride and I'm getting it. It's gonna take alot of practice, but hopefully I can get to the point where I can take one of the kids with me because that is why we bought another 4wheeler. Also went to the Scrapbook Expo and got me a Gyspy. Very excited to have that. Its like a portable Design Studio (which I wanted) but better. Can't wait to play around with it. Also got 7 new cartridges with it which totally pays for the thing itself.!!!. Madison has her first teacher conference on Wednesday and her first tball practice on Thursday. Next week is going to be a busy week!! I'll update everyone about that later and try to add some pictures.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

FUN! Standars are a bit more complicated, but still so much fun! YOu will get it :) I will have to check out this gypsy thingy!