Saturday, March 7, 2009




First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYNNE!! Our little niece turned three yesterday. From the little baby who slept so comfortably on my big ol' belly (my favorite picture of us btw) to a beautiful little girl who loves to play dress up. We love you Kait.
SO I'm not sure why I can't keep up with this blog lately. Maybe its the slow Internet that I don't wanna deal with. We really haven't been doing much of anything lately. Getting ready to go to Elko next weekend. Getting last minute things for my sisters baby shower, which I am so excited about. I'm getting her a really special gift (well I think so anyways) and I hope she will really appreciate it. Can't say much more cause I'm not sure if she reads this or not :) So yeah we are still here. Hanging out, not doing much. Madison is doing really good with her potty training. Austin has gotten really big this week. Doing so good at tummy time, learning how to roll over, and sleeping so good in his own room. He's so fun!
Garrett and I are "working out". We've only done it twice. So far so good LOL ;)





























1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

Excited for your short visit! always a welcome treat for us! and keep up the workouts...I love to hear when everyone is striving to stay healthy!
CU SOON!