Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still here!


So it's been a long time since I've been on here. We've been busy busy with visitors and getting the house settled. We had a great visit with Kevin and Michelle. It was weird to talk with just them and not have the girls laughing and playing in the background. My sister and her hubby also came up that weekend. We went shopping for baby stuff, and it wasn't stuff for my baby. We got to see an ultrasound of their baby. So cute. He/She has got some checks and one big head. (Thanks to his daddy!) They didn't want to know the sex, good for them I say! Went to Famous Daves for dinner and it was alright. The brisket was
awesome and now I'm craving some more!
I took the kids to the park yesterday. The weather was beautiful, alittle windy but nice. We only played for about 45mins cause Madison had an accident. So we went to Laura's house for lunch and let the kids play some more. They get along so nice, it was fun to watch them play again.
So I got alittle problem with Madison. We were at McDonalds playland on Monday and some kids fell down and I guess she laughed at them. The older girl was very worked up over it, calling Madison mean. I tried talking to her and telling her that we ask if they are alright when they fall down and she said,"no mom we laugh, haha." (Lauras boy likes to throw himself around to get the kids to laugh and I think that is where it comes from). So I'm not sure what to do about this problem. Any ideas??

1 comment:

Michelle said...

love the pictures! Austin looks so cute all bundled up in the blanket!