Thursday, February 5, 2009

AHHH the joy of potty training!

Really it is going better than I thought it would go. She is having some accidents. Yesterday she made it all the way to the bathroom but couldn't get her pants off. (I know no pants, but she insisted!) It's usually in the mornings that she has her accidents. All in all we are doing really good with going #1. Now going #2 is a problem. She hasn't gone for 2 days. If she doesn't go today I'm gonna call the doctor. Its not like her to go for so long and I'm sure she's just scared to go in the potty. Plus I told her if she goes in her underwear I'll throw them away, so she probably doesn't want her underwear in the garbage. I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions??

Austin didn't sleep good last night. He was really fidgety (don't know how else to describe it). He wasn't really hungry but couldn't sleep either. Last night was rough. Our communication was way off. Mostly because I was exhausted. Poor guy.

Other than that I'm slowly trying to get the remaining boxes put away. I did do some scrap booking yesterday and loved it. It was super easy too. I had my pictures, paper, and embellishments all in the clear paper protector that I wanted to use, ( I did that all before Austin was born) and it made it so easy to do. I just cut the pictures out and glued them into place. I did three layouts in 30 mins. I'm gonna do that from now on. Just spend one afternoon printing out pictures and putting them in the paper protectors with the paper and embellishments I wanna use so when i have a few minutes its all ready for me to scrap! Make sense :) That's my plan anyway we will see how it goes!

K I've gotta get moving. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: