Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a beautiful weekend!

Had a good weekend. Saturday Grandma and Grandpa visited and we had a great time hanging out and laughing at the kids. Madison loved the visit and still talks about snowballs on her head! As they were leaving she comes up to Garrett and I and asks if she can go with Grandma. It was really cute!
Sunday was Daytona. It was relaxing to bum around all day and watch the race. It didn't finish like it should have, (damn rain!) but it was still nice to watch with Madison and Garrett.
Monday was busy but very good. Madison had her first dentist appointment and she did AWESOME! She let them take xrays, clean her teeth with the spinner/polisher thing, and floss her teeth. Everything looks good and the dentist said her teeth are just hurting cause of the molars coming in. He even looked at Austin's gums for me to make sure the "ridge" on the bottom wasn't a tooth. After the dentist we went to McDonald's to play for lunch. She did so good playing with other kids. Some were being alittle mean and she never got mean back, just went about playing. Hope that makes sense. There was alittle boy at the dentist who kept hitting her and she did good by not hitting back. Garrett thinks she should have fought back, but I am proud of her for being "the bigger person" so to say! We also picked up my mom from the airport and are having a good visit with her.
Can't wait for the weekend. Get to see Michelle and Kevin and my sister Tabitha and her husband. We are going to the mall to see the baby and they want us to be there. Can't wait to see their baby. Maybe we can see what it is!!! I do know what both parts look like now. So even if they don't wanna know maybe I can sneak a peek! LOL. I think that would be hard to keep it from them and not slip. Anyways I'm rambling!! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

It was a nice visit! well worth the snow,...and Madison & AJ can come home with me anytime! proud of her for being the bigger person too....I would have probably said something to the mean kids after the incident!

kgrider03 said...

i did. i told all three of them (madison included) that they need to play nice.