Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our trip

Last weekend we went to Elko for my sister Tabitha's baby shower. It was really fun to host, and also really exhausting. I couldn't believe how much it took out of me. Austin didn't sleep very good while we were there so that didn't help. We had a nice visit with my family on Saturday. Madison got to feed the horses and dogs. She had talked about doing that the whole week before. Sunday was the babyshower so the kids stayed with their dad and played with their cousins and Aunt Michelle and Uncle Kevin. I came back in time for dinner and got a quick visit. Madison hasn't stopped talking about her cousins and how she wants to play with them again. And the trip home was.....well a trip home. Everyone was done and just wanted to be there. Madison's tv broke half way home so that was a disaster! She cried and threw a fit til she passed out! And now she is sick. Yup she got the damn cold floating around Elko and brought it over here. Tuesday night she had a very bad fever and I was very worried about her. It was 104'f and took about an hour to break. Poor girl. I ended up sleeping in her bed just to make sure everything was ok. Now she wants me to sleep with her. Oh boy what did I get myself into!! This morning I woke up with alittle cough so we will see if I got it. She's still coughing and has got a little bit of a fever still. No pictures yet. My computer is being a butt. Soon though!

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

So Sorry Madison got sick!
I had a feeling you guys would get it.