Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exhausted!!

This past week and a half since we got back from Elko has been really rough! Madison and I are finally getting rid of the cold, but are still coughing and have our runny noses. So still no fun at all. Now Austin's nose has been really runny so he is either getting the cold or teething. Not sure, but hoping for some teeth!Only because that cold was/is so nasty. I've been waiting to post so I could put some pictures up, but the program I upload to is broken. Speaking of broken my washer seems to have died yesterday. Garrett is going to look at it this weekend, but I'm checking out some deals online :) It died on the rinse cycle and I had my King size duvet cover in there. It was so hard to get out, so heavy.
Yesterday Madison and Austin where playing. He was sitting on my lap and she put her head on his lap. He was playing with her hair, and I thought oh no I should move him he might throw up. Well I was alittle too late. Poor Madison had spit up in her hair. But she was so good about it. And when telling her daddy about it on the phone she said she wasn't mad at her brother cause she loves him. So sweet! Ah the joy of sisterhood right?!
Not alot at all going on here. Just trying to keep up with housework and rest. Maybe next week we will step out of the house and show the world we are still alive :)

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

glad to hear you are somewhat better! So sorry to have passed it on to you guys. Madison won't appreciate her brother's spit for LONNNNg! LOL