Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh the holidays





First off I hope everyone had a good holiday. Ours was nice. The turkey didn't taste good but it was still nice to enjoy the holiday at home. Things have been getting better over here. Austin had another appointment on Wednesday and now weighs 7 lbs 10 oz! He also grew an inch. He has a bit of an yeast infection and a little bit of thrush. It seems we have caught it early enough though that it should go away soon. He's still grunting a lot at night but I'm learning how to sleep through it :) And its getting alot better. I feel like I'm getting our routine down and I'm trying to be more lenient with they way things get done. Its working out good. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and we will see how good things are. We went out and got us an early Christmas gift. An electric fireplace/tv stand. Its awesome and the best part was it was $400 off! WOW! Here are some pics of Austin and Madison doing some tummy time. I took some pictures for his announcments but I'm not really happy with them. I'm really trying to get them out there I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! keep up the good work! Love and Light

Michelle said...

OH look he's on the balmket i made him. Thanks that made my day.. I'm not very observant laely..apparently.