Monday, November 24, 2008

Madness!!

It has been so crazy over here the past two weeks. It seems all we do is sleep and eat. I'm always nursing and changing diapers! LOL oh the life of a mommy :) Its great, really. I can't believe that he's already two weeks though. It's gone by very fast. Garrett went back to work yesterday night and that was hard. Madison was a little brat on Sunday. She didn't want to get dressed and it was cold. She didn't take a nap, just threw a fit the whole "quiet time". Last night Austin didn't sleep well at all. It felt like I was up with him all night. Today was better. We went to Laura's house and played/visited a bit. It was a nice break and she took a nap so I got to sleep a bit. 40 mins but I'll take it. Tonight was a battle to get pjs on. I'm not sure what her deal is but hope it stops soon. She is still very much into her brother and loves him very much. It's so neat to see them interact. He's into her too. I love it :) Ok I just wanted to let everyone know that we were alive over here and doing well.

No comments: