Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Madison's First Day Of Preschool!

At Home.
At School (after).

So today was her first day of preschool, and I had everything planned out for the morning. That is until I slept in til 8:10 and we had to leave at 8:30!!! Oh I felt horrible, but had no time to dwell on it. So I had to wake Madison and get her breakfast going. She wanted oatmeal, but had to settle for a waffle in the car. She dressed herself slowly, while watching cartoons! I don't think she understood that we had to hurry :) All the while Austin is screaming and throwing a fit on the kitchen floor!! WOW not how I had pictured it but we managed to get there on time and had plenty of time to talk school up again. She also had dance today, so I got to go into the school to go get her. Which was crowded, but I did manage to steal a quick peek of her dancing before she saw me! Too cute!!! She loves all of it and was excited to tell me about her first day. I spoiled her with some flowers and a Happy Meal so she was really excited about that too! She says her favorite part of school is when they do the puzzles. I'm excited for her to learn new things without Mommy being all around her. Tonight its a special dinner, Mac and Cheese and grilled corndogs, and cupcakes. Just for Madison on her first day of school.......is it alittle much??


1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol nothing ever goes as planned does it?! sounds like everything worked out just fine though. And no its not too much..but what are u gonna do when she graduates kindergarden? LOL jk