Monday, March 15, 2010

A Spiritual Moment

2 Cornthianas 4: 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Found this quote one of my other blog sites and it really hit me, in a good way. Yesterday I was having a hard day with Madison, but after praying for strength and patience I had a really good day with her today. Anyways just thought I'd share something that really helped me through a rough day. Hope you can get something from it too!

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

Wow! I'm sorry you had a bad day...but looks like a lot of good came out of it! Your reading scriptures....God has his ways of getting our attention...one way or another!