Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Pics.







Oi today is going by so slow. We didn't sleep good again last night. I've kinda been slacking with the whole CIO but tonight is the night we are getting started again for reals! The weather is beautiful today. We went for a walk around the neighborhood this morning, hoping it would wear out Madison enough to take a nap. Nope, no nap for her now for about a week. She still does quiet time though so thats nice. After quiet time we took some Easter pictures. They turned out ok. Madison had so much fun! I was done but she wanted more taken of her, so we did. Nothing much else going on. Going to go out ot the garage soon and make some hamburgers on the grill and let the kids play a bit outside. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today.



1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

WOW!!! I love these photos! ... please send me them...via email....I am needing a new one to frame.... You did a great job them.