Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy 4 day weekend

YAY!! they are back. I missed our four day weekends. and we got so much done this weekend. i painted madison's room, went grocery shopping and looked at brick for our patio, dyed easter eggs, had easter today so Garrett could be involved, and took the kids to an easter egg hunt, and tilled the back/front yard!! i'm so tired and just wanna sleep!! madison's room looks good, i think i should have done a little lighter yellow but she loves it! easter was fun. madison did so good finding the eggs the easter bunny left in the house, but at the hunt she didn't know what to do. i told her to run to the middle and don't think i specified on picking them up. poor girl was just running around. she only got two eggs, but she says she had fun. pictures will come soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! sounds like you had a great 4 days! Garrett was telling me about the hunt and all the eggs and all the people! Can't wait to see pictures! I made madisons bday present.. I will post it on here for you to see. I hope it matches her rooms motif!

Kathryn Grider said...

Love,love,love the pictures! BTW I just read your about me....what a beautiful statement about your life. You are very blessed!