Sunday, January 4, 2015

October 2014

October was a busy month. It was also bittersweet. I lost my Uncle Billy, and was able to go to Colorado to see my extended family. It was so sad to loose him at a young age. He has two young daughters and a beautiful wife that he leaves behind. My sister, my brother, and I flew into Denver and had a good, but sad trip. Makes me want to visit all the time, under better circumstances of course!!
We did a lot of Cornbelly trips since we bought a season pass this year. It was soooooo worth it and I plan to do it again this year!!
The boys, (Garrett and his brother), went hunting for elk. They didn't get one but Garrett was able to shot at one. They had a great time and are counting down the days they can do it again!! This year will be in Colorado.
Gosh....how could I forget Soccer!!! Feels like we played it all year long!! Well we kinda did. We did spring soccer and fall soccer this year. It was the first for spring soccer in the city and it wasn't as organized as fall. Plus we got our favorite coach for Fall Soccer so it was by far our favorite!!
Power outage while Garrett was gone. Austin slept through it but Madison freaked out!! Sure made for a fun game of Yahtzee though!! (which she won BTW)
The kids did the parade again this year for their dance group. Madison was able to walk this time and made it all the way through. I too helped out and walked with the kids.
Halloween!! and trick or treating!! Very fun and very exhausting!!

No comments: