Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving




We had a nice family Thanksgiving. I woke up with a migraine that day but managed to get in a small nap and work through it all. Garrett fried the turkey again this year..YUMMY! And I made green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and chicken dressing. Baked some crescents and opened a can of cranberries and there you have it...thanksgiving dinner! After dinner we went over to our newest neighbors house for dessert. I made a pecan pie. We had a great time with our "family" there and even got to cuddle with the new baby on the block! She sure is a cutie! Soon after that it was off to Walmart for pre Black Friday sales, where I stood in a group for 3 1/2 hours for our new computer. It was crazy and fun, but I'm not one who will do it every year....unless there is a killer sale of course :) Sure hope everyone had a blessed day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

complete with some bug juice lol sounds like a great day minus the migraine