Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bowling!











We had so much fun bowling for my birthday on Friday!! The kids just loved it :) Austin was trying so hard to hold the 7lb ball all by himself and put it on the "hill" they have for the little ones. He was so cute when we got the ball up there, then he'd wait, and ask "can I push it now?" Such a big boy!! Madison was able to put the ball up there herself and had fun watching the pins fall down and cheering after. It was so fun to bowl but even funner to watch the kids bowl. Oh and BTW I totally beat Garrett who didn't even break 100. (He later made up the excuse that he let me win because it was my birthday! HAHA nice try hun!!) Oh and the little bowling shoes for the kids were the cutest thing ever!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

Looks like you had a blast for your BD!!

Michelle said...

FUN! LOVE the shoes too!