Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Austin's New Room

I wanted pictures of his room with all the bedding my sister made for him.


Cute Christmas ornaments that I thought would add more to his curtains.



The frame I made and a sign my sister Tabitha made for his room.



Our little guy loving his new room!!

So I finally got his room done and I just love it!! I used frog tape for the stripe, which I love for stripes, not really for the baseboards. The colors look so good together, but the tan could have been alittle browner. So glad to have it done!!








3 comments:

Michelle said...

looks adorable!

James, Lena, Chris and AJ said...

You did a great job and Austin looks happy with it. What a cutie!

Kathryn Grider said...

Wow Katrina....you are an awesome decorator! I love the paint job you did....and I agree Austin looks to be very happy with it too!