Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday Party and visits!

We had such a good visit in Elko last week. Austin's first birthday party was good. The cake turned out better than I thought it would so that made me very happy. He got so many gifts!! Thank you everyone. Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Ronnie's new house if so beautiful. We had a great visit with them. Michelle took some pictures at the Grove in Lamoile and they turned out so nice. I can't wait to show them off! Thank you! It was a fun time, but we were all ready to be home by Sunday. The kids were very cranky, but are doing good now. Austin had his 12month appointment yesterday. He weighs 19.4lbs and is 29 inches long. He also got three shots, which he is behind on. I found this out yesterday that he was behind all the way from his 6th month. SO he got his 6 and 9 month shots and will get his 12 month shots at his 15 month appointment. Kinda makes me upset that they didn't catch this sooner, but he's ok so thats all that matters. We talked about weaning him and it seems I'm going to have "work" at it more with him than I did with Madison. She just seemed to stop and move along to milk, but he seems to want the comfort of nursing. So we are playing that by ear. Now it's time to get ready for the holidays! I love this time of year :) Pictures will come soon. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We had a great visit too! The girls loved getting to spend so much time with their cousins. Kait and Madison wer so cute, it wamredm y heart to watch them play together so good.

Michelle said...

spell check wasn't an option obsiuly for me :) i am glad you like the pictures!