Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh the things they say!

Madison and I are watching a movie and somehow Christmas popped into my head, so I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her. She thought for a moment and said, "I want a new piggy bank". So cute. Not sure where that came from, but it was so out of the blue!
Austin is doing good with the breathing treatments. And he is sleeping alittle better so hopefully its helping. He's still got a cough, but I think its part of his cold too. A humidifier to may help, but not sure if I should do warm air, or cold?? Anyone??
Ok I've gotta get in the shower, we have a party to go to today :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kathryn Grider said...

Hi Katrina, I'm really happy to hear that Austin seems to be reacting to the medicine and he's sleeping better, good news for all of you! Christmas! I guess it is getting to be time to start thinking about that! huh? Heard about the Fridge again! I feel for you guys!

Michelle said...

Do you remember when I researched the humidifiers..... well basically what it siad is the warm air ones are more dangerous do to the steam.... but i had one and i had a cold air one as well. I prefer the cold air one. If they are having coughing fits the cold air shocks their lungs into opening a little bit more so they can breath better. Like if a child is having an asthma attack you either give them hot coffee or put them in a warm steamed shower..then take them into the cold weather....anyways thats my speal on humidifiers. :)