Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zoo Trip and more

We are still trying to recuperate from the camping trip thats why I haven't posted in awhile. That and we just got a new computer so I don't have to fit the screen to type!! This past weekend we went to the zoo. It was fun and very tiring. The hills there are not fun!! :) Anyways we had a good time seeing all the fun animals and new things at the zoo. I had to go to the dentist again on Thursday to get some cavities filled, so I pretty much slept the whole day away. Yesterday we went to see our pavers again and decided that we are going somewhere else. Found a good deal on cobblestone but need a minimum of 2000 square feet which we don't need. So we are looking for something new for the patio. Any ideas?? Not much else going on, just everyday things. Trying to find something for me and Madison to do this summer, just the two of us, but can't seem to find anything that works with Garretts hours. Hopefully the weather gets better and we can just hang out outside!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Amen to the weather getting better! I really enjoyed the pictures from the zoo. can't wait to see you guys again..still waiting on the check...